Vote server every 24 hours thanks!

LOGIN YOUR ACCOUNT!

Smile
Holy Empire Of Britannian Ran Online EP5
Vote server every 24 hours thanks!

LOGIN YOUR ACCOUNT!

Smile
Holy Empire Of Britannian Ran Online EP5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Available Applications Here]

Go down 
+2
isis005
[Emperor]Lelouch
6 posters
AuthorMessage
[Emperor]Lelouch
Emperor
Emperor
[Emperor]Lelouch

[Available Applications Here] Empty
PostSubject: [Available Applications Here]   [Available Applications Here] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 5:45 am

The Holy Empire of Britannian Ran Online
would be requiring new recruits to help the Emperor's conquest

Intelligence Communications Officers
slots: 08

Quote :

Application Form for [ICO] Intelligence Communication Officers

Name:_______
Did you Ever become an FM?:______________
How do you know much of FM stuffs?:____________

Reply with that form for [ICO]

==========================================

Quote :
Investigation Agency Officers

Name:_____________
About yourself:__________

JOB DIFFICULTY: CRITICAL
Emperor's watch: CRITICAL

Requirements: the person must be trusted at all cost
NOTE: that Emperor has a great sense thru hearts and minds even in words he can sense if he/she can even trusted.

Last edited by [Emperor]Lelouch on Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://britannianran.darkbb.com
isis005

PostSubject: Re: [Available Applications Here]   [Available Applications Here] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:08 am

Name: Jason Estrella

Did you Ever become an FM?:yes..already i'm become FM and GM for others private server...more than 6 years that i play ran ph and ran private..i already part of your ran server..the old name of this server is oblivion ran..

How do you know much of FM stuffs?: i'm always active and always help for player not only and forum but in game..and i'm always see the update in forum so that if the newbie will ask me about our server i will explain about our server..
Back to top Go down
2g0od4u

2g0od4u

PostSubject: Re: [Available Applications Here]   [Available Applications Here] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:45 pm

Kenneth Salasbar
Male
Yes ive become a FM in Ran GT together with [ICO]lanieh0812
Active and Know 2 become a good FM cause we are 3 Moderators.. in GT
lanieh0812,Lil`2g0od4u,and pepengsandok
i always help the new comers here in our server not only in CB Forums also in Game... and also.. 3 of us can recruit more players...
Back to top Go down
http://www.alt+f4.com
[Prince]Siltzen
New Recruit
New Recruit
[Prince]Siltzen

PostSubject: Re: [Available Applications Here]   [Available Applications Here] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 8:17 pm

John Vince Azares

male

I become a FM in mu private servers and become an admin in a ran private server.. i think its more than 2 years

I know many stuffs and requirements of being an FM.. well 1st of all.. im active enough Smile 2nd.. I am not aggressive in other players... im fair enough on deciding.. i dont ban players who just make me mad.. besides.. i want to hear their sides to know what they want to say... 3rd i also have many experience in other servers so i have enough knowledge to answer the question being asked..

thank you in advance

> Siltzen

Note: im also an adobe intermediate but im more focus on helping other players Smile
Back to top Go down
nomads44

PostSubject: Re: [Available Applications Here]   [Available Applications Here] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 9:13 am

Application Form for [ICO] Intelligence Communication Officers

Name:Jomar T. Arteta

Did you Ever become an FM?:Yes, actually i became an administrator in-game and in forum from Mabait RAN Online but i quit because the server isn't active well and there's no player.

How do you know much of FM stuffs?:the main role of FM is making interesting topics that can help our players to the game/guiding players, but if i can help players not only in forums they can approach me everytime and the pleasure is mine. I'm happy helping other people the way i can.

YOU ARE HIRED DUE TO HIGH RANKING KNOWLEDGE OF THE GAME
Back to top Go down
huxuan

PostSubject: Re: [Available Applications Here]   [Available Applications Here] Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:31 pm

Name: Michael Jay
About yourself: I am 3rd YR HS, i studied in CU=Capitol University at CDO=Cagayan De Oro,
My Hobbies= Playing Basketball, Playing Computer 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM or 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM or 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM.... About IN-GAME: i become a [GM] and [Press] in GAMACHRAN ONLINE, i can help ADMIN or EMPEROR and NEWBIE PLAYERS.... I HOPE YOU CAN HIRE me to become IAO..THX....

MORE POWER 2 BRITANNIAN RAN..

hmm...

== well ill see more improvements in chatbox.. ill meet you into it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Available Applications Here]   [Available Applications Here] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Available Applications Here]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Holy Empire Of Britannian Ran Online EP5 :: Holy Empire of Britannian Ran Online :: The Emperor's Orders-
Jump to:  
Make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com