Vote server every 24 hours thanks!

LOGIN YOUR ACCOUNT!

Smile
Holy Empire Of Britannian Ran Online EP5
Vote server every 24 hours thanks!

LOGIN YOUR ACCOUNT!

Smile
Holy Empire Of Britannian Ran Online EP5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Immortal`Prince has cometh! Intro anyone?!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Immortal`Prince

Immortal`Prince

The Immortal`Prince has cometh! Intro anyone?! Empty
PostSubject: The Immortal`Prince has cometh! Intro anyone?!   The Immortal`Prince has cometh! Intro anyone?! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 1:03 am

ssup!

i'm kael benedict agoncillo, 19 y/o, from San Francisco.
i'm purely 100% pinoy and i look like one eventhough i can't speak the language of my heritage.
i can understand it though, so it's alright if you talk to me in filipino.
i like to play online, and hang out with my friends.
i know how to play a guitar, and i learned because my gf likes to hear me sing secondhand serenade songs, and almost everything. i like to travel alot and i've been to places that you would call the most beautiful spots on earth! LMAO
i've visited most of the United States, and some parts of europe and asia. what i love in asia is the Philippines because i think the country has some of the prettiest gals i've ever seen, and japan cause i love anime so much, one bad thing about japan is that everything's sooooooooooooo damn expensive. not all of em but... well yeah whatever. japan is still awesome.

a few more things about me, i love god, mom, dad, my gf, relatives, friends, and my ex gf's.
i love to eat, sleep, workout, party, and i love to (ehem) if ya know what i mean! LMAO.
dun worry i've never had any STD's but i've had a UTI (Urinary Tract Infection) from too much (ehem).
i'm such a perv and mf gf says so too. but that's the way i am, and i dun do anything to make somebody feel bad.
i'm the kind of person that you can look up to, and you can approach me to ask for any kind of advice.
i'm serious when i say i have lots of experience in life at my age. i'm a (young) big brother to everybody, so if you need help, i'll always be here for a friend. i'm not the kind of guy that would leave a friend behind, but a guys that would keep encouraging you to keep on going. thanks for reading this and God bless everyone!

this is Kael Benedict Agoncillo a.k.a. Immortal`Prince
V^__^Vpeace
Back to top Go down
[KOR]Mark`Spyro-
[Knights of The Rounds]
[Knights of The Rounds]
[KOR]Mark`Spyro-

PostSubject: Re: The Immortal`Prince has cometh! Intro anyone?!   The Immortal`Prince has cometh! Intro anyone?! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:37 am

Welcome to Britannian Ran Immortal Prince
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/br0k3nh3art3d
Immortal`Prince

Immortal`Prince

PostSubject: Re: The Immortal`Prince has cometh! Intro anyone?!   The Immortal`Prince has cometh! Intro anyone?! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 3:19 am

Thanks dude!
Back to top Go down
[Emperor]Lelouch
Emperor
Emperor
[Emperor]Lelouch

PostSubject: Re: The Immortal`Prince has cometh! Intro anyone?!   The Immortal`Prince has cometh! Intro anyone?! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 3:20 am

Yokouso!!! [Welcome]
Very Happy

============
you have a nice first name "Kael" that name was also in Frozen Throne

nice one....
Back to top Go down
https://britannianran.darkbb.com
khent543

PostSubject: Re: The Immortal`Prince has cometh! Intro anyone?!   The Immortal`Prince has cometh! Intro anyone?! Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:20 am

I love Ur NaMe My faVOriTe HeR0 in DoT@ Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Immortal`Prince has cometh! Intro anyone?!   The Immortal`Prince has cometh! Intro anyone?! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:47 am

Yea nc name..^^ Smile
Back to top Go down
[KOR]Anya
[Knights of The Rounds]
[Knights of The Rounds]
[KOR]Anya

PostSubject: Re: The Immortal`Prince has cometh! Intro anyone?!   The Immortal`Prince has cometh! Intro anyone?! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 5:17 am

`` Hi WELCOME TO HOLY EMPiRE OF BRiTANNiAN RAN ..
`` THEiR RiGHT .. NiCE NAME ...

`` Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Immortal`Prince has cometh! Intro anyone?!   The Immortal`Prince has cometh! Intro anyone?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Immortal`Prince has cometh! Intro anyone?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Holy Empire Of Britannian Ran Online EP5 :: General Discussions :: Introductions-
Jump to:  
How to make a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com