Vote server every 24 hours thanks!

LOGIN YOUR ACCOUNT!

Smile
Holy Empire Of Britannian Ran Online EP5
Vote server every 24 hours thanks!

LOGIN YOUR ACCOUNT!

Smile
Holy Empire Of Britannian Ran Online EP5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Officially Banned in Server 1]

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
juzztin12

[Officially Banned in Server 1] Empty
PostSubject: [Officially Banned in Server 1]   [Officially Banned in Server 1] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:31 pm

[b][i]EMPEROR ALAM MO WLA KANG UTANG NA LOOB ALAM MO BA UN PGTPOS NMIN NI ARIEL ASIKASUHIN UNG SERVER MO GANI2 NA LNG....SANA NMN MAY UTANG NA LOOB KA WAG KA MGGLIT KAC NDI NMN KO UGALI YAN ALAM KO NMN NA MAY ATTITUDE AKO EH PEO EMP SANA NMN WAG GANUN..
Back to top Go down
xavieriu

xavieriu

PostSubject: Re: [Officially Banned in Server 1]   [Officially Banned in Server 1] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:50 pm

juzztin12 wrote:
[b][i]EMPEROR ALAM MO WLA KANG UTANG NA LOOB ALAM MO BA UN PGTPOS NMIN NI ARIEL ASIKASUHIN UNG SERVER MO GANI2 NA LNG....SANA NMN MAY UTANG NA LOOB KA WAG KA MGGLIT KAC NDI NMN KO UGALI YAN ALAM KO NMN NA MAY ATTITUDE AKO EH PEO EMP SANA NMN WAG GANUN..

You really have an attitude, Maynard. It's not healthy, you know. Hindi porke GM aq, kampi lng aq ng kampi ky emp. Of course, I see who's in the right or wrong track. Mature n aq so alam q qng cno ang nasa tama at cno ang nasa mali. Ayaw q rin sa taong reklamador. If aq c emp, maiirita din aq sa mga ipinapakita mong ugali. Sabi mu nga, "wag ganun"... Eh try mu kya muna sabihin un sa sarili mu?..."wag ganun"...

May you be aware of your attitude. Lower down your temper. You're not the only player in this server. God bless to all...

- [Princess/GM] `BEAUX
Back to top Go down
[Emperor]Lelouch
Emperor
Emperor
[Emperor]Lelouch

PostSubject: Re: [Officially Banned in Server 1]   [Officially Banned in Server 1] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:56 pm

i have no depts of feelings from ya... all i heard about you..... is..

complaints

its a shit of my head
you act like a gayish,childish boy..... you're the second of all who have been banned forever from my server

the 1st one was always doing mistakes... i heard him many times saying sorry.... but i drop my head so... i banned him... for
Back to top Go down
https://britannianran.darkbb.com
[Prince]Siltzen
New Recruit
New Recruit
[Prince]Siltzen

PostSubject: Re: [Officially Banned in Server 1]   [Officially Banned in Server 1] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 6:52 pm

i think emperr lelouch is right.. even ur a server donator.. even u donate millions here.. or even you make the banner of the server or spent time in making it.. emperor is just doing his fair job. you commit sins.. i think you know the punishment. FOREVER BANNED! so please.. dont be a boy who always call ur mom.. be mature enough/..you know what you have done.... even you done great of this serrver.. if you done wrong you will be punished..

ill give you an example..

ur a corporal in a military.. (high ranked right?) and you take drugs. and then one of ur military saw you and he says it to the main station. of course the action will be.. you will be removed on ur position and your liscence will be removed

in that case.. i think i explained ur situation?? didnt i??
Back to top Go down
[Emperor]Lelouch
Emperor
Emperor
[Emperor]Lelouch

PostSubject: reply   [Officially Banned in Server 1] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 10:39 pm

Exclamation OLD THREAD and Case is Already Closed
Exclamation Thread Locked
Back to top Go down
https://britannianran.darkbb.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Officially Banned in Server 1]   [Officially Banned in Server 1] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Officially Banned in Server 1]
Page 1 of 1