Vote server every 24 hours thanks!

LOGIN YOUR ACCOUNT!

Smile
Holy Empire Of Britannian Ran Online EP5
Vote server every 24 hours thanks!

LOGIN YOUR ACCOUNT!

Smile
Holy Empire Of Britannian Ran Online EP5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi hello there!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shane150

shane150

Hi hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Hi hello there!   Hi hello there! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:42 am

Hellow My name is: Shane De Leon

Did you ever become FM?: Yes i become Forum Moderator (FM) in GraveYard Ran Online....
My IGN there is -DyanaRah- an archer.... I

How do you know much of FM stuffs: Forum Moderators also know as `Manager` in a forum... they are the one that respects all the posts of the players in a forum, but if they seek a player posted a Bad words they are the one that will report into the Administrators or Game Masters. But as a FM in the GraveYard Ran we send them a message every bad post they did. then if they did it 3 times we will band it in the Forum.... Thats All!!!..... And if you think why im here posting to be a Forum Moderators ... its because GraveYard ran is under the top 5 servers in the GTOP 100..... and i also want to be a part of other good servers......

i also play your server in your first opening... Im =Shane= [Emperor]Lelouch..... Reporting In.....

Wag po kau mag alala hindi po aku masungit gusto ko lang naman magkaroon tayo ng ENGLISH speaking players in a server....... Para mahasa mga ate at kuya ^_^....... JOKE ok lang po kung tagalog
pilipino naman po tayo ^_^......

Thanks!!!!

Hi hello there! Ran_on11
Back to top Go down
[KOR]Mark`Spyro-
[Knights of The Rounds]
[Knights of The Rounds]
[KOR]Mark`Spyro-

Hi hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi hello there!   Hi hello there! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:02 am

Please post this in the right section....Introduction thread..
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendster.com/br0k3nh3art3d
[KOR]Anya
[Knights of The Rounds]
[Knights of The Rounds]
[KOR]Anya

Hi hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi hello there!   Hi hello there! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 12:55 am

`` THREAD LOCKED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hi hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi hello there!   Hi hello there! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi hello there!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Holy Empire Of Britannian Ran Online EP5 :: Holy Empire of Britannian Ran Online :: The Emperor's Orders-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com