Vote server every 24 hours thanks!

LOGIN YOUR ACCOUNT!

Smile
Holy Empire Of Britannian Ran Online EP5
Vote server every 24 hours thanks!

LOGIN YOUR ACCOUNT!

Smile
Holy Empire Of Britannian Ran Online EP5
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Wipeout Discussion... vote here if you want to wipeout or not]

Go down 
2 posters

Wipeout or do not Wipeout?
Wipeout?
[Wipeout Discussion... vote here if you want to wipeout or not] I_vote_lcap33%[Wipeout Discussion... vote here if you want to wipeout or not] I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 22 ]
Do not Wipeout?
[Wipeout Discussion... vote here if you want to wipeout or not] I_vote_lcap67%[Wipeout Discussion... vote here if you want to wipeout or not] I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 45 ]
Total Votes : 67

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
[Emperor]Lelouch
Emperor
Emperor
[Emperor]Lelouch

[Wipeout Discussion... vote here if you want to wipeout or not] Empty
PostSubject: [Wipeout Discussion... vote here if you want to wipeout or not]   [Wipeout Discussion... vote here if you want to wipeout or not] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:06 am

uh... currently we are receiving reports from Complaints of Lag and rollback... though the Wipeout might be the answer of it

after the Wipeout
we will update the Game by
Enhancing the Exp = the possible way to reach your 40rb
Enhancing the Gold = well to gain them again or something

though some selfish players want to stay as the server are...
so i decide it to make a vote for it... cuz i don't know which will be the best the new or old...

though it is also impossible for me to Edit the fucking reborn and stats

so you want to make my VEINS BLEED by shitting your char's reborn?? and stats... ID RATHER shutdown my server again if one of you... 100% f*cked my STRESS.... and wait till the next... Season to rise again... =__=.... i have 78% stress today.. so don't shit it up.. you might force me to end this season that i dedicatedly to Rise it again..
Back to top Go down
https://britannianran.darkbb.com
[Emperor]Lelouch
Emperor
Emperor
[Emperor]Lelouch

PostSubject: Re: [Wipeout Discussion... vote here if you want to wipeout or not]   [Wipeout Discussion... vote here if you want to wipeout or not] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:48 am

it seems players doesn't want rollback.. well okay..

hmm....

I don't know whats next guyz.. but now i don't know how to fix this rollbacks or lag...

about lag... well am not doing anything at all. .but some of you complaint that is lag... o_O

the rollback.. i don't know yet.. o_O [ err why not mind it.. duh... exp is to high.. plus am giving 97% free rates for you all =_=
Back to top Go down
https://britannianran.darkbb.com
[Prince]Siltzen
New Recruit
New Recruit
[Prince]Siltzen

PostSubject: Re: [Wipeout Discussion... vote here if you want to wipeout or not]   [Wipeout Discussion... vote here if you want to wipeout or not] Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 11:12 pm

I THINK THIS IS OLD.. THREAD CLOSED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Wipeout Discussion... vote here if you want to wipeout or not]   [Wipeout Discussion... vote here if you want to wipeout or not] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Wipeout Discussion... vote here if you want to wipeout or not]
Page 1 of 1